Did you mean: 
Red_Striker
Level 2
4 2 2 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

OfficeJet 8610 will not boot, it is frozen, Stuck at HP logo on touch screen cannot go any further

HP Officejet 8610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Up to last week my Printer has been working without any problems today I switched it on and it is stuck at the HP logo on the touch screen. I have done the usual unplug for ten minutes and plug directly into the wall but no change as soon as the HP window appears it freezes - any geniuses out there ?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,932 4,924 313 359
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

OfficeJet 8610 will not boot, it is frozen, Stuck at HP logo on touch screen cannot go any further

@Red_Striker, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

That's unfortunate. Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Red_Striker
Level 2
4 2 2 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Update - I left the printer unplugged overnight and when I plugged it in next morning it booted up fine and is working properly now

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,416 7,420 679 793
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Red_Striker

That's great! Happy to hear that.

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day ahead!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation