09-09-2019 07:00 PM
I can't get my printer to work. I am getting error messages like Cannot print. Connect printer to update HP Instant Ink status.
"The printer could not run the Web Access test. The internet connection and web services might still be functioning properly. Try again later"
No matter what I do. I can't get my printer to work. I have unplugged the printer for more than 10 seconds and plugged up again. I restored settings. I have done it all. Can someone help
09-12-2019 09:15 AM
@MOCMOC23101, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Try these steps to re-enable the web-services -
Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, touch ( HP ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Reboot the devices.
Step 2 Enable the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Web Services Setup
4. On the screen that appears, touch OK to allow the printer to automatically check for product updates.
5. If the Printer Update Options screen is displayed, select one of the options.
6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee