Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet PRO 8028
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer, Officejet HP PRO 8028 cuts off text when I'm printing more than one page and also does the same when printing double sided documents.  Is anyone else having this kind of issue?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Patti727

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

1) Does the copy print out the same way? 

2) What's the application you are trying to print from? Have you tried printing from a different application or devices?

3)What is the paper size you are using to print ?

Meanwhile, try the steps in the below -

Opening the print settings window

Launch the HP print driver window from common Windows applications and learn how to navigate the different tabs and menus.

1. Open the document or photo on your computer, click File or the menu icon , then click Print.

Print or Print Pictures window or pane opens with general print job settings, including the menu to select the printer you want to print to.

2. Open Document Properties or Printing Preferences from the main print window or pane to access the HP print driver settings. The button or link name varies depending on the app you are printing from.

• Microsoft Word: Click Printer Properties

• Paint and WordPad: Click Preferences

• Windows Photo Viewer: Click Options... in the lower right corner of the screen, then click Printer Properties... in the Print Settings window

• Adobe PDF Reader: Click Properties

3. To view the different settings, click the tabs along the top of the window. To access more settings, click the Advanced button that is often located on the Layout tab.

Figure : Example of a printer Document Properties window

HP Document Properties window with settings tabs and the Advanced settings button
  4. Minimize margins: Print closer to the bottom edge of the page, click on advance tan

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.