• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Officejet 6600 Wireless is not willing to connect

Office jet 6600

Hoping that someone can help. My officejet 6600 was connecting to the wireless network and printing fine until I have my internet provider make some changes. I have called the internet provider and everything was supposedly put back the way it was for setting. Now I can not get my printer to connect at all. Wireless light flashes. Connect to the network name from wireless wizard. Wifi password entered correctly. "Unable to connect to the diagnostic information " keeps coming up. Can someone please help? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8,530 8,515 452 340
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Officejet 6600 Wireless is not willing to connect

@Revolutionaryde

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's reset the network settings on the Printer: 

1. Touch (right arrow), touch Setup, and then touch Network. Touch Restore Network Defaults, and then touch Yes. A message appears stating that the network defaults have been restored.

Once done, try connecting the Printer to the Wi-Fi: 2. On the printer control panel, touch (right arrow), touch Setup, and then touch Network. 3. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard, and then touch OK. 4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation