10-19-2019 05:08 PM
Installed all new ink cartridges. Now the bars read empty and the color circles underneath just flash. Removed all cartridges and powered of for 10min, nothing changed. Please help.
10-22-2019 07:26 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues printing.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
- Are you able to make a copy?
- Are you using HP genuine cartridges?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If you continue facing the issue, update the printer firmware following the steps in the below article.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee