10-17-2019 09:26 PM
Hello there, Can I seek help regarding the problem of my printer. During the setup it shows "use setup cartridge error" but I don't have anymore the setup cartridge. Please give me advise on how to correct it by bypassing the setup cartridge.
Any inputs will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-17-2019 10:10 PM - edited 10-17-2019 10:11 PM
Try to unlock the printer as follows:
- On the front panel of the printer, click once on the location of the back arrow (the arrow is inactive).
- Click once on the location of the house (the house is inactive).
- Double-click the location of the back arrow (the arrow is inactive).
- A hidden menu will appear Support menu.
- Scroll to System Configuration Menu and confirm with OK.
- TradeatOOBE will be displayed.
- Press OK to display TRADE.
- Press the On/Off button once (the printer will not go off and the display will show NO TRADE).
- Press the back arrow four times to return to the printer home screen.
- Press the Power button to turn it off and on again.
Do not hesitate to contact us if needed.
10-21-2019 11:30 AM
10-22-2019 01:39 AM - edited 10-22-2019 01:40 AM
Hello and tank you for return,
In that case, please disconnect the printer then re-connect it up and switch on.
Then, prove the state of error of the printer.
Do not hesitate to solicit us if necessary.
10-26-2019 11:52 AM
I've got it, its working now. I tried to did Semi full reset of the system and follow the procedure that you sent. Now the setup cartridge error had been corrected.
Thank you very much for your help.
10-26-2019 11:56 AM
Hello and thank you for your return,
I welcome you to the English HP Community Support.
Do not hesitate to contact us if needed