05-07-2020 09:38 AM
Every time I want to print something I have to reinstall the printer. My printer is labeled as OfficeJet all in one and then it says copy one. I can’t print something and then print something else right after without forgetting printer and reinstalling printer.
05-13-2020 08:31 PM
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.h
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee