Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbrooks1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

One of the pins in the cradle that holds the ink cartridges is bent in my Photosmart Prem 410.

One of the pins in the cradle that holds the ink cartridges is bent in my Photosmart Prem 410.  How can I straighten the pin? Can I remove the cradle that holds the cartridges? What is the best way to address this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,430 18,338 1,050 1,152
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

One of the pins in the cradle that holds the ink cartridges is bent in my Photosmart Prem 410.

@dbrooks1

Welcome to HP support community.

This seems to be a hardware issue.

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
dbrooks1
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I followed your instructions up to Step 5, but "Show Options" did not appear on the page. An image of the printer and the message that the warranty had expired is all I saw. I tried the Community Support button but that just displayed past questions, none of which matched my problem.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,923 9,926 873 1,046
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dbrooks1

This could be because your printer is out of warranty. I have sent you a private message with the contact details. 

Thanks! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation