jmiket
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

One or more cartridges appear to be missing or damaged

HP Pavilion Desktop 6835
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Received message that one or more cartridges were missing or damaged. i tried replacing with new cartridge and received the same message. These cartridges are too expensive to just discard.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 16
Level 16
26,371 26,095 4,656 10,243
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Which cartridge have you replaced?

What exact error is shown on the printer?

Be sure to review the indicated cartridge, there will be a cartridge indication below the error message (a colored circle with the affected cartridge - K/Y/M/C)

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
jmiket
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I replaced all three of the color cartridges (935). All were acceptable, except for the Yellow. The error message is: One or more cartridges appear to be missing or damaged." The Y is indicated as the troublesome cartridge.

I have tried replacing that cartridge with another and received the same message. I put the almost spent cartridge in and it was acceptable (although low on ink). 

I went to settings in the PC and the error message there is "no toner/ink".

With the old Y cartridge I was able to print the Network Configuration Page. 

I have a supply of 934 and 935 cartridges and don't want to  go to another printer that doesn't use these cartridges.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation