Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4535 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have bought this machine from Dubai on November 11, 2015 for use in India. The machine is out of warranty. I have been chasing the call center for last 3 days to have the  machine work in Mumbai, India. Apparently, the compatible cartridge no 652 (BLACK) is not available in India. I bought cartridge no 680 on call center advise but it did not work citing incompatibility. I was informed that if cartridge 652 can give a legible printout after refilling of the cartridge then a regionalisation process can be initiated at an authorised service center which will allow the printer to work on locally procured cartridges as well. All on call center advice. I got the cartridge refilled and it gave a good print out. Upon going back to the call center I was told that no such process exists or I was given wrong information. I was advised this by Ms Somashree on 8th November. Today I spoke to Haidar and got him to talk to service center on conference call. No solution. Mr Haidar transferred me to Mr Tanmay, so called higher technical team and he after keeping me on hold for 10 minutes, hung up the phone. HUNG UP ON A CUSTOMER. WORST, WORST, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

I urge someone in HP to look into this dereliction + incorrect information and above all a solution to this problem.

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

@tusfactor, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have responded to your message privately.

Looking forward to your remedial actions.

HP Recommended

@tusfactor

I have escalated your issue to HP’s Support Team in your region. They will review and check for possible options available, if any, to resolve your issue.  You should be contacted within 2-4 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays).  Response times may vary by region.

Thanks for understanding.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This was posted / replied by you on 13-11-2019.

Quote:

I have escalated your issue to HP’s Support Team in your region. They will review and check for possible options available, if any, to resolve your issue.  You should be contacted within 2-4 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays).  Response times may vary by region.

Thanks for understanding.

UnQuote:

It is now 9 days and no one from HP has bothered to contact me by any mode and offer solution. I wonder if your escalation desk performs in such a fashion then I should better junk the machine.

HP Recommended

@tusfactor

Checking with the concerned team. Will write back once I get a reply from them.

Thanks for understanding!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, someone from HP office called me from 03366243900 on 26/11 however I was not available. There is no response on calling back to this number.

Please ask someone to call back on given numbers @ 11 am Mumbai time.

Thanks, Waiting for URGENT solution to this.

16 (Sixteen) Days and counting to resolve this.

HP Recommended

@tusfactor

You will be contacted by the concerned team at the earliest.

Thanks!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Our Original Complaint: 8-11-2019

Your last response: 28-11-2019 assuring resolution at earliest

Today: 9-12-2019

No solution in sight. No contact from your side. No reply from your end.

I believe title of this conversation is very very apt 'PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE'.

31 DAYS AND COUNTING.

HP Recommended

@tusfactor

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have re-escalated the case and this will be taken care of and I shall follow up with you on this.

Thanks for understanding!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.