01-20-2020 08:46 AM - edited 01-20-2020 08:47 AM
INK TANK 315
So here's the problem, when I plugged the power cord, there's no light in the power button. But in the PRINTHEAD ALERT AND RESUME BUTTON/LIGHT, there is a red light. Also in the screen (digital) part of the printer, nothing is in there. I also checked the cartridge or any jammed paper but there's nothing wrong. I did all the troubleshooting regarding in power supply and cartridge problem, still, my printer is not working. Please help me out! THANK YOU!
01-22-2020 02:30 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to print, and the power button light is not turning on.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If you continue facing the issue, then follow the steps in the below article to update the printer firmware and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee
01-27-2020 05:16 AM
Appreciate you trying the steps. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your printer.
If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee