Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Envy5000 series

Wondering why I’m being charged to print on MY printer with MY ink?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@JazzMan58 wrote:

Wondering why I’m being charged to print on MY printer with MY ink?

@JazzMan58 

Do you use Instant inks ? If yes, your printer won't print when using your inks ( which are not from Instant inks).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Wrong answer. Not a solution. I enrolled in the ink program. I used the cartridges which came with the printer. I also purchased extra cartridges because I knew the ones included are not very big. I switched to those after awhile. I have never received cartridges through the program. So, it’s MY printer, and MY own cartridges. If I wanted to pay to print, I can go to Kinkos. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.