cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

PageWide Pro 477dw - "Printing functionality is disabled. Error code 0xc6fd0713"

HP Recommended
PageWide Pro 477dw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I have a PageWide Pro 477dw which has entirely stopped working, simply displaying an error message headed "Problem with Print System" which reads "Printing functionality is disabled. Error code 0xc6fd0713" - can anyone please give me some guidance on what to do about this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,471 1,462 154 353
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RCCS 

Hello,

In order to help you, please follow the instructions in the HP link Possible cause of a paper jam error message or print bar assert error.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mans,

Very belated thanks for the link.

The error code has disappeared from the screen and the printer is now printing but it isn't printing properly - black elements (i.e. text) on any given page I try to print only appear in a narrow column on the left-hand side of each page, the remainder of the page is completely devoid of black elements, and while all colour items do print, most of them come out faded.

This definitely isn't an issue with low ink in my cartridges, since they're all new and full, so I feel it must be something to do with the process of printing inside the printer - do you (or anyone else) perhaps have any suggestions for me?

Thank you very much in advance,

RCCS

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation