10-21-2019 06:06 AM
My paper tray is stuck and we can't pull it out. The silver part that you lay the paper on - has evidently sprung up inside the tray and now it won't let me remove it to fill it back up with paper. So therefore....I can't print.
Will I have to come in from underneath? We have tried everything except starting to remove screws in the areas around the tray. Help!
10-23-2019 09:06 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
This seems to be a hardware issue.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector and printer.
- Turn on the printer.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee