01-24-2020 11:30 PM
Please find below detail for the printer, we are facing issue for paper loading time, Printer not accept paper for printing time showing error " There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Press OK to try to recover. If problem persist turn printer off, then on. Contact HP if you continue to get this. message 0x61000016 " Please help me out for this printer is in under warranty.
Serial Number : CN88D4R024064N
Product Number: G1X85A
Model Name: HO Officejet 7612 wide format e-All-in-one
contact number : 9909040641
Email : email@example.com
01-25-2020 02:12 AM - edited 01-25-2020 02:17 AM
In order to help you, please follow the instructions in the HP link A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer Series.
In some cases, remove the ink cartridges and reset the printer can solve the error.
- Turn on the printer.
- Before continuing, wait until the printer is idle and silent.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges of the printer.
- With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord into the outlet.
NOTE: HP then recommends reconnecting the printer's power cord directly into a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically make it.It is possible that the printer goes through a warm-up cycle. It is also possible that the printer lights blink and the carriage moves.
- Wait until the preheat cycle and until the printer is idle and silent before continuing.
- Reinsert the ink cartridge, and then close the access door to the cartridges.
- Print a calibration page, if prompted.
- If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the back of the product.
- Try to print.
In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.