01-02-2020 01:17 PM
Used to be able to print photos fine from both phone and laptop wirelessly to printer, 6x4 with hp photo paper and hp instant ink installed.
Printer has now started to print not all but most photos askew do they are at an angle on the paper or with half the photo missing as of its printed too high/low on the page.
It started off just when printing from laptop but now does it from phone (android) too.
01-05-2020 04:03 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printing issue.
To better assist you -
1) Are you experiencing this issue while making a copy as well?
2) Have you tried printing a different document?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps -
1) Take out the cartridges.
2) Unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.
3) Wait for 30 seconds.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.
5) Insert the cartridges back into the printer.
Try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Also, try cleaning the rollers. Refer to step# 2 and 3 from here.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee