12-29-2019 02:22 PM
It appears than I have not other choice than "being contented" by the predefined paper sizes because the setting for custom size is not present on Windows (10) driver.
The question is then simple : is there any way for setting custom size paper with Photosmart 6520 printer ?
Thank you for you help.
Driver version : 28.8
Driver date : 2015-10-28
12-31-2019 08:23 PM
01-01-2020 07:43 AM
Thank you for your help
Following the method :
1. Using "Create custom paper sizes in printer properties (Windows 10 and 8 only)" way :
The custom printer size does not work using printer properties (custom button simply does not exist).
2. Using the "creating custom paper size from Device and Printer" way :
If was able to follow the instruction to create a form that fits my need (16 × 16 cm) using a new form in the printer server menu for this printer.
Unfortunately, when printing, I do not see this form within the "Paper Size" drop-down menu
The instructions then say to choose the "Advanced" tab and "select the new custom paper size in the Paper Size drop-down menu"
Unlike the example (that shows Officejet 4630 printer) The Advanced Tab of the 6520 Photosmart does not propose a Paper/output item....
01-01-2020 07:16 PM
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee