Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Photosmart 6520 replacing paper tray having problem with photo tray it doesnt appear to slid in

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Have had my Photosmart 6520 for years and never had a problem until recently.  Ran out of paper and ordered new HP paper and once I loaded paper the photo tray on top didnt seem to slide in as it had previously.  I had a paper jam which I almost never had b4 and if I try to push top photo paper tray it makes a grinding noise and I receive "Photo Tray Problem" Reinstall or lower the photo tray.  I have spent so much time researching online to find out how to correct this problem.  Again never had a problem or have I ever used this photo tray and can not operate printer without it.  I have repeatedly followed the steps to reset the printer with unplugging etc etc etc and can not resolve this problem.  Can anyone PLEASE help as I need to print urgently.  Thank you!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,229 26,184 2,181 3,348
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Photosmart 6520 replacing paper tray having problem with photo tray it doesnt appear to slid in

@stillone Your printer can print on plain or specialty paper. Load plain paper, photo paper, and envelopes in the printer.

CAUTION: 

To avoid printing issues, never load multiple types of paper in the paper tray or attempt to load paper while the printer is printing.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE (Select the appropriate paper type to get started)

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation