Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Photosmart 7510
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi folks!

I've had my Photosmart 7510 prnter for some years now and it works amazingly using wifi to print my laptop, tablet, and cell phone. Today I deciced I wanted to use the ePrint/web services feature.  However when I try to connect at the printer panel I get the following error message:

(yellow triangle wtih exclamation point) "Server Connection Error"  Unable to connect to Web Services. Confirm internet access and try again.  

Once again my printer it already connected wiresless otherwise i would not be able to print from my devices.

Please advice how I might ix that connection error so I can get web services to work.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@TheatreHombre

Welcome to HP Support Forum.  As of September 1, 2016, Web Services stop working and are no longer supported on select printers.

And your printer is on the list

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05211712

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@TheatreHombre

Welcome to HP Support Forum.  As of September 1, 2016, Web Services stop working and are no longer supported on select printers.

And your printer is on the list

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05211712

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended
Got it.

Thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.