Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Intern
Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)

Please somebody tell me how to fix my problems.

Product Name: HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer series
Operating System: macOS 10.12 Sierra

I have been trying for more than a week to get my 7640 printer to only print in BLACK INK ONLY as I have it set up to do.

When I print a document in, BLACK INK ONLY, that has any color in it for some reason the COLOR is printed.

I have requested help here twice last week but none of the answers solved the problems.  I asked for more help again and

have not received a single response.

I also asked why the printer is set to print 95% size and I am unable to change that.

I am using a MAC computer and running  macOS 10.13 high Sierra.

The printer is new just out of the box 10 days ago.

Please someone tell me how to fix my problems.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (32 Views)

Re: Please somebody tell me how to fix my problems.

Hi @Geo73,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you to know how to print in black ink only.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2CjpO22

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation