Power button blinking - only way to turn it off is through the mains
Product: Deskjet 2600 All-in one series
The power button is flicking on and offat a constant pace. The only way I can turn it off is by the mains. I can't use my printer if this continues. I have a DeskJet 2600 All-in-one series printer. Please help.
I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns
I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.