Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 2632
Android 9.0 Pie

IMG_20191107_172350.jpg

So far through printing, this happens. Any suggestions? 

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Need more info on the connection type, WiFi or WiFi Direct?

Take a look at this support link.

Also as a test can you print a copy ok?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
HP Recommended

It is on wifi through the router, not direct. I printed a 'print quality report' and it printed fine.

Some pages print fine. Some dont and need reprinting

HP Recommended

What Android device are you using?

Have you tried a static IP for the 2632?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Me and my partner both use huawei p30 pro phones. We have printed from these before with no problems but recently it wont print the whole document. Usually its the last page that doesnt complete

HP Recommended

Have installed any hardware updates on any of your devices?

Does the problem occur on all files that you try to print?

HP Recommended

Ive not installed any updates recently and we have only tried to print pdf's. But it has happened on every pdf recently

HP Recommended

Have you checked for updates for the Android devices?

Have you tried printing from any other device. ie. tablet/computer

HP Recommended

The phones both updated yesterday and my wife had the same problem today. I havent tried from any other device. I will ask her to from her laptop and let you know

HP Recommended

Have you tried to reinstall the HP print service plugin?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.