01-06-2020 12:35 PM
Getting a number of error codes on printer screen, which seems to be the only functional part of the printer as of right now. Latest code is 0XB8025E30. Any help will be appreciated
01-09-2020 11:29 AM
@SD78 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are getting 0XB8025E30 error code.
- s the printer connected on a WiFi network?
- Does the error go off if you remove the ink cartridges?
Let's try these steps:
Step 1: Power Reset
- If the printer is connected to a WiFi, turn off the WiFi.
- Make sure this printer is plugged into a direct wall, not a surge protector.
- Turn the printer on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait at least 60 seconds
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Try making a copy and check if it works.
- Now turn on the WiFi and check if you can print/copy.
Step 2: Update the printer firmware
- Refer to this link to update the printer firmware.
- Once the update is complete, try to print/copy
Also, try using the printer with just 1 ink cartridge in the printer.
- Remove any 1 of the ink and check if the printer functions with just 1 ink cartridge
- Try to make a copy/print
- Try swapping the inks and check if you can print with the other ink in a single cartridge mode
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!