05-23-2017 04:20 PM
Our 8620 is about 3 years old. On the underside of the top, there is a white-faced foam mat that normally is attached to the underside with double-sided tape. The tape has failed. We tried replacing the tape, but have had no success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
05-24-2017 02:52 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that the white-faced foam mat on the scanner lid has fallen off.
This could be a hardware issue with the unit.
Hence, please contact HP Phone Support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp
You have a good day ahead.
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?