01-30-2020 08:15 PM
This is the message I get after every print job "
Incompatible ink cartridges: Tri-Color. The cartridges listed above are not intended for use in this printer as it is currently configured. For problems with cartridges obtained from HP Instant Ink, please contact HP Instant Ink Support."
I have to restart my printer after every job I have Instant Ink membership no new ink on hand Seems to be less than 20% on Black & Tri-Color any suggestions
02-03-2020 11:25 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Perform step 3 from this document. if the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.
Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.
I am sending you a private message with the information required.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee