Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Help please.  I have an Officejet 6700 printer that the magenta cartridge keeps leaking. I’ve purchased new cartridges to replace but the problem is still occurring. As I’ve purchased all of the cartridges at Costco  (same lot?) I’m not sure if this is a cartridge problem or a printer problem. I’ve been unable to find anything on the support website about this problem and the service centers listed all have either a fax number listed or an incorrect phone number. Can anyone help me? I just want to know how to fix this. Can someone please advise?  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, 

jan

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@jangaumer

This is a hardware issue with the ink system of the printer.

I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Make sure you select the Country and Region.

Thank you for joining the HP Community:)

Keep me posted on further assistance. Hope that helps! 

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.