12-12-2019 08:23 AM
I am not sure if i am in the right group. But i have a printer HP Desk Jet2132 and it worked just in the beginning, for a while now it hasn't worked at all. when i turn it on the power button keeps blinking and when i press "print" nothing happens. I tried a few recommended things here http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04723004
But it didn't work.
What could be the problem?
12-14-2019 12:20 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
To assist you better, I would like to know the following:
- Which device are you trying to print from?
- How is the printer connected?
For now, let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Check the ink levels. Replace any low/empty ink cartridge. (Check if the ink cartridge lights are blinking)
Also, check for any jams inside the printer. Refer to this document.
Now, try making a standalone copy and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee