I need to Know how I erase Tue kode inside my envy 4520 ...and how to make a New kode so Can connect my printer . So I can print Our now Today. Thanks
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
Let's try these steps -
Step 1 Network Restore -
On the printer's control panel -
1) Touch the "Wireless icon".
2) Touch the "Settings" icon.
3) Select "Restore Network Settings".
4) Select "Yes".
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1) Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer.
2) Wait for 60 seconds.
3) Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4) Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5) Turn on the computer.
Step 3 Run Wireless Wizard -
1) From the printer control panel, touch ( Wireless ).
2) Touch ( Settings ).
3) Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
4) Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent