Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 4635
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Laserjet 4635

error message 0XBA10ABBC

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

Yes, I have this also. I noticed my printer screen seem to be stuck "loading". I tried to power off with the button, but nothing happened. I unplugged the power cord and plugged back in. It immediately started flashing ERROR CODE 0XBA10ABBC and the power button is flashing. 

I can hear a faint beeping as it flashes.

I've tried rebooting, hard wiring it via printer cable to my laptop (since the network can't find it), but it seems to be stuck.

HP Recommended

@Buddy122 Welcome to HP Community!

Let's try these steps -

1) Take out the cartridges.

2) Unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.

3) Wait for 30 seconds. 

4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.

5) Insert the cartridges back into the printer.

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

@MrsMusicNerd

Please let us know which printer model you are using.

Keep us posted,

HP Recommended

Sorry, I thought I did.

officejet 4630

I tried the steps suggested. The ink cartridges can’t be removed as they don’t Center when the door is opened. The machine seems to be stuck in a power up loop. I’ve connected a printer cable to my laptop, but because it never fully powers up, I can’t run firmware updates.

HP Recommended

I am having the exact same problem. Same error, same printer.  It happened after I updated it.  Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

@MrsMusicNerd and @AshCat1

I understand your concerns.

The issue seems to the hardware part, I would suggets you contact our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

The same thing here. I was asked to update my printer's firmware last night. I updated it before going to bed and this morning I end up with an error code 0XBA10ABBC. The printer is not working and the power button keeps flashing. My printer is an HP 4630 all in one.

HP Recommended

I have exactly the same problem. But with the difference, I did not update the firmware. The error appeared two weeks ago, and since then I have been unable to do anything with the printer. The power button keeps flashing. My printer is an HP 4636 all in one.

There has to be someone who can tell me what this error code means. Is it worth repairing the printer or should I buy a new one ?

HP Recommended

I just bought a new printer since I needed it this week for school prep.

If anyone gets a fix, please comment. I still have my OfficeJet 4630, I just don't have time this week to sit around and wait on tech support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.