Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I’m having the same exact problem. Is there any resolution? This happen with the recent update. Someone please help

HP Recommended

@MrsMusicNerd and @Ray1233 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting an error message and blinking on/off button.

In that case, I would suggets you contact our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hello,

my expectations of this forum may be wrong. But if many questions can only be answered by HP support, why can't support directly support this forum / community.

I need quick help. If I have to send my printer in and have it repaired for a lot of money, I would rather buy a new one faster. Unfortunately, this is not for sustainability and thus protects the environment.

Why is it so difficult to give a simple answer to the error code? Ultimately, I'm only interested in whether I can fix this error with a simple procedure or whether hardware has to be replaced at great expense.

Thanks for more information on this error code.

Best regards
Michael

HP Recommended

I followed this suggestion and have been issued two case numbers. How long do I have to wait for a HP rep to contact me??

HP Recommended

The online Virtual Agent was useless for the ERROR 0XBA10ABBC. Total waste of time.  There should be a listing of definitions of all error codes so the customer would have some idea of what the problem is and what needs to be done to fix it. Very disappointed with Customer Service. 

HP Recommended

@Loosewheel752

I understand your concerns.

The issue seems to be the hardware part, I would suggets you contact our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

Seriously? Seems that all of these cases began at the same time, mid to late July. I am a teacher so I only just got around to trying to diagnose. No one has an answer?  FML as if I need one more thing to deal with. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.