Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Model B210a printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was trying to print documents but received an Out of Paper error message on the control panel display, although there was paper in the input tray. I managed to print out the documents by manually feeding sheets of paper one at a time into the printer from the front. After cleaning the paper pick rollers as per the video referenced on this website the paper was still not being picked up. I then noticed that the paper pick rollers were not rotating and therefore not picking up any sheets of paper from the stack of sheets in the input tray but the mechanism that holds the two rolIers lowers and raises the rollers onto and off the paper in the tray correctly. I was using a wireless connection from my laptop to the printer via my wireless broadband router.

Please advise me how I can rectify the fault, which appears to lie with the paper pick roller mechanism.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If they are not rotating consider buying a new printer.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.