Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp envy photo printer

When I print numerous pages it’s printing 3/4 of a page and then finishes the page on a second page and sometimes a third page.l

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Suzyq56 Thanks for sharing your concern with the HP Community,

here's what I'll need, so I may be able to provide an accurate solution:

Which OS do you have the printer connected to? Is it being used with MAC or Windows? mention the version as well.

What's the name of the application you've been using to print?

And last but not the least, are photocopies and test pages printing fine?

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

To thank me for my efforts to help you,

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I use windows 10 and I’m trying to print reports that my office is sending to my email  weird thing is sometimes it happens on every single page and then other times it might be 3/4 of the pages do it.   If I have to add more paper it really messes up. It sends out several pages with nothing on

image.jpg

image.jpg

them. It’s the craziest thing I’ve every experienced.  This is my third HP printer. The last one was a gem. I hate this one. It’s so beyond frustrating. 

HP Recommended

@Suzyq56 I appreciate the details, that said, I'll also need the model/product name of your device,

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Alternatively, you can also look up print quality troubleshooting steps for your printer model on the HP website and follow through with the steps to realign the printer after you check if the right paper type and size is being used.

Keep me posted,

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.