Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer not printing black

macOS 10.14 Mojave

I have an HP Photosmart 7525 printer.  It was working fine and then it stopped printing black.  All the ink cartridges are new.  The ink level tool shows them all being full.  It would print color but not black.  I followed the instructions online all the way to the point to cleaning the print head.  Now it does not print anything!  It says there is a problem with the ink or the printer.  According to the manual I should replace the print head but it's 75.00.  Not sure if it's worth it.  Thoughts?? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2,013 2,003 92 115
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer not printing black

Hi @Angvia

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your printer

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation