My Deskjet has started printing out TWO copies instead of ONE. - I don't know how to adjust it.
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the print settings.
To better assist you - What's the application that you are trying to print from?
While you respond to that, try these steps to change the number of copies -
1) Open a document, photo, or webpage, click File, and then click Print to open the print dialog.
2) If a Show Details button displays at the bottom of the dialog, click it to reveal all available menu options. The button changes to Hide Details when clicked.
3) Select your printer in the Printer menu.
4) Select an option in the Presets menu that applies to your print job or paper type.
5) Change the number of copies to 1.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent