08-20-2019 11:02 PM
My printer is ready to print but the switch on and off is flashing light. I research all the possible solution but still the light is still flashing. What should i do? Thank u in advance.
08-23-2019 12:38 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector and printer.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Refer this HP document for the steps to update printer firmware:- Click here
You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- click here
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
08-25-2019 05:05 PM