Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that the wireless is not working and I appreciate you in putting your maximum efforts in order to get the harding working.

Regards,

Ronnie_N

Distinguised Professor
HP Recommended

Thank you for your advise .  My husband couldn't use the printer for a long time because the wireless radio didn't work. And now it's working again, and he's very happy. And I'm the expert of the family, thanks to you  :generic:

HP Recommended

Hi,

Great to hear that the printer wireless is working fine.Looking forward to help you in future for any issues related to the printer.

Regards,

Ronnie_N

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.

Distinguised Professor
HP Recommended
I have tried almost all of the suggestions to fix the wireless radio on my 309c. So far nothing has worked.
HP Recommended

Does this work on HP 7200 series?   If so, I will be forever grateful to you.

HP Recommended

Hi,

What is the exact model number of the printer?is it an HP Photosmart C7280 All In One printer?

Regards,

Ronnie_N

Distinguised Professor
HP Recommended

Hello - the exact model number is HP 309C PhotoSmart all-in-one. Model year is 2009.

Regards,

Dave

HP Recommended

Hi,

Press the Setup Button(Wrench Icon) and go to Network.Under Network,Go to Wireless Radio and Turn it ON.If it is already ON,a Semi Full reset has to be performed.In order to do that,unplug the power cord from the back of the printer,press and hold # and 6.while holding down the 2 buttons,plug in the power cord and keep holding the buttons for 10 secs and release the buttons.the printer might be turned off.So turn it On and follow the onscreen instructions.Check the wireless fucntionality again.If the issue is not resolved, this could be a hardware mal function and the printer has to be replaced.

The Wireless test page option which contains the Wireless Radio information is not available on your printer and is present in recently launched printer.

Regards,

Ronnie_N

Distinguised Professor
HP Recommended

Need assistance in reconnecting my HP Deckjet3050A On in One Printer -J611g.  Test results indicate "to connect wirelessly, you must trn on the wireless radiio on HP printer".  Can you please provide instructions to to this.  Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi, I have a HP-ENVY-5640-e-All-in-One-Printer-series, I am having the same problem. I have restoring the printer to factory settings and have tried unplugging and replugging the printer. I also rebooted the router. Please could you help.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.