01-21-2020 12:24 AM
Red light blinking continuously
May be showing color refill problem which is not actually the reason bcoz it's full to 70 ml
01-22-2020 04:52 PM - edited 01-22-2020 04:54 PM
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please perform a Printer Reset and also ensure the Printer has the latest firmware
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168 for Firmware update
Keep me Posted
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee