02-11-2020 10:07 PM
I am unable to connect mt HP Deskjet 3632 printer to the network although my internet works fin with an excellent signal strength.
02-12-2020 12:48 AM
Make sure your modem/router is compatible with the 2.4GHz wireless network, as your printer only supports this type of wireless network (2.4GHz).
Then try to install it over Wi-Fi by doing the following:
Press a series of buttons on the printer to reset the wireless settings to ensure a successful connection.
- Go to Devices and Printer to delete your printer icon.
- Make sure the printer is on.
- If the wireless indicator light is flashing, go to the next step to continue the software installation.
- Press and hold down the Power button ().
- While holding down the power button, press the Start Black Copy button () two times, and then press the Cancel button () three times.
- Release the power button. The Wireless light next to the Wireless button should be flashing. Repeat these steps if the Wireless indicator does not blink.
- Proceed immediately to the next step to continue the software installation. You have approximately 20 minutes to complete the software setup using the HP Auto Wireless Connect feature.
- Launch the printer software installed on the desktop and click Connect a new printer.
- Follow these steps to set up your wireless connection when the HP Automatic Wireless Connection screen appears:
- Select Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer, and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation and wireless network setup for the printer.
I remain at your disposal in case of need.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.