12-03-2019 03:25 PM
Hi. I was given the following instructions but the "show options" and the subsequent web form never appeared. Put me right back here. The product is not that old, but is out of warranty. HP support, if you are out there, am I able to get any help with this? If not, then the product is dead for me. It will do absolutely nothing. I will need to buy a new printer but I gotta say that if this one can't be fixed I don't see how I could spend more $ with HP for products with such short life span. I'm a casual user at best. Not high volume. HP support, if you can help, let me know. If not, then if someone else can recommend a more reliable brand that would be appreciated!
sandytechy20 has mentioned you in a post!
Visit https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ and join the conversation below:
Subject: Re: OfficeJet 8600 unresponsive Author: sandytechy20(HP Support Agent) Date: 08-28-2019 06:46 PM
I request you to talk to HP support.
They might have multiple options to help you with this.
- Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
- Select the country.
- Enter the serial of your device.
- Select the country from the drop-down.
- Click on "Show Options".
- Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Thanks for being an active member of our community. We appreciate it.
The HP Support Community Team
12-06-2019 08:06 AM
@chrisbeard, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Apologies for the inconvenience. I have read your previous post and the reply to it by a HP expert. He was right that you contact Hp Support team as this is a hardware issue with the printer.
I have sent you a private message with the information to reach HP Support.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee