01-10-2020 05:26 PM
Hello, I'm trying to print from my HP Envy 5055 printer and paper does not want to print. When I'm trying to printer a paper, the screen on the printer says "load paper in tray," but there is enough paper inside the printer and for some reason it won't printer. What should I do? Can you please help me solve this issue?
Thank you for your time.
01-13-2020 04:15 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Does this happen while copying too?
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/model/14095768/...
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee