05-23-2017 10:47 AM
I just purchased this printer a few months ago and it was working fine. Now it won't print any pages fully. I printed something from Adobe, and all that printed was the letter head, but not the body of the document. So I tried a Word document. Nothing comes out. I know that the computer and printer are communicating (both with cable line and with wirelessly). And the ink is full because this is fairly new.
I am incredibly frustrated with this.
05-24-2017 12:20 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are unable to print pages completely from your HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer.
This issue could occur if the cartridges are not aligned properly.
Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.
And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Fixing Poor Print Quality
If the issue still persists, then you may install the built-in drivers for Mac from the link: Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
Let me know how this works.
You have a good day ahead.
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?