01-12-2020 03:46 PM
I click on printk the printer makes the noises that it is going to print but then stops and nothing. There is nothing showing in the que to be printed.
01-12-2020 03:56 PM
Restart the print spooler and try uninstalling the drivers-
Press “Windows key” + “r” to get the “Run” window.
Type "services.msc" to get Services – Go to “Print spooler” – Right-click and “Stop” the service.
Now again open "Run" - Type “spool” and ok - Go to PRINTERS folder - delete everything in that folder.
Go to services again - Start the print spooler.
Now uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Follow the steps below-
1) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2) Select your HP Printer
3) Select Uninstall
4) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and /s
😎 Click on the “Drivers” tab
9) Look for the HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10) Select Ok
11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12) Close Devices and Printers.
13.) Open up the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo
14.) Type c:/programdata and click Ok. Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
15.) Restart the computer.
Now, download and install the full-featured software from here. https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
Restart the computer and check.