Astevenson1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printhead Error Message

A7F65A

I keep getting an error message about the printhead - Error Code 0xc19a0040

I have done all the troubleshooting steps and have replaced the ink and the message is still there. i even brought a cleaning solution and used to clean out the printhead.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,829 9,832 867 1,040
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printhead Error Message

Hi @Astevenson1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printhead error. 

Let's try these steps - HP Printers - Printhead Errors

Also, try updating the printer's firmware. Refer to this document for steps - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

If the issue still persists, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your printer. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Astevenson1
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printhead Error Message

Thank you for your response. I have tried everything listed here. When I followed the instructions to update the firmware I was able to do everything except selecting the checkbox in step 9. When I clicked the box nothing happened. When I tried to contact HP Support it keeps telling me the warranty is expired. Does that mean that I can not get the machine serviced?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,829 9,832 867 1,040
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printhead Error Message

Hi @Astevenson1

I have sent you a private message with the contact details. 

Thanks! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation