10-24-2017 01:17 PM
Greetings, I am trying to print 4x6 glossy photos but I can't get it to print. I put the 4x6 paper in the loading tray at the bottom, tried my picture on both the right side or left side, and it prints out blank.
10-25-2017 04:47 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.
I reviewed your post and understand that you are having issues printing photos.
I’d love to help!
Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
Good day! Take care 🙂
I am an HP Employee
12-20-2019 09:22 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about Community posting, please feel free to send me a private message!