01-26-2020 01:07 PM - edited 01-26-2020 01:08 PM
I own both a HP Officejet Pro 8035 and a HP Envy 4520. I need to get both photos and documents to print at a certain percentage, not one of the listed options available in advanced settings. I know I can print it out at regular letter size and then copy it at the desired percentage, but that seems like a complete waste of both time and resources.
01-29-2020 09:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- From which application/software you are printing?
- Are you trying to reduce the font size and print or printing part of the page?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- What is the exact issue you are facing?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee