Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP 65Xl color and Black

Hi, I'm trying to print of a piece of 100% cotton fabric. I use the HP 65xl for both Black and Color.

My problem hit me when I try to fix the colors to the fabric. I use a mix of water 10:1 (same  ammount of salt and vinegar), and the Red is always bleeding. What do you suggest me ?

When I say bleeding it is FLOWING out to oblivion.

I wish to know the composition of the red ink to know how to fix it !!!

Thanks !!

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Sim_Vail,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the exact model and the product number for the printer. Also, let me know the operating system and you software you are using to print on fabric.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How can all that info help me in my problem. 

Ink cartridge are hp 65xl originals. Black and colours. 

HP Recommended

@Sim_Vail,

I need to printer details to make sure it supports fabric printing.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Want to see all the print I've done??? It freaking does support it. Ink composition dear.

HP Recommended

@Sim_Vail,

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Worst hp employee ever.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.