05-06-2020 01:25 PM
My Tango started printing strange symbols and sheets with " HP-PCL XL; 3; 0; Comment Copyright...etc". I was trying to print on my other printer, but the pages printed on the Tango. Not such a big deal except now I my pages available for Instant Ink are drastically reduced for the next few weeks. Any suggestions as to what caused this? I had to turn off and restart everything - not something I want to do very often.
05-09-2020 02:04 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
- How frequently does the printer print these pages?
- How many pages were printer?
On the PC, let us try these steps:
- In the Devices and Printers window, select the printer icon for the printer that has the problem
- In the ribbon at the top of the Devices and Printers" window, select "Print server properties"
- In the Print Server Properties window, select the Advanced tab
- Uncheck both
- "Show informational notifications for network printers" and
- "Show informational notifications for local printers."
- Click OK
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
05-09-2020 07:09 AM
I did as you suggested, but won't know if that helped for a while. I have taken the paper out so nothing prints as those pages took almost of my allotted pages for the month - so I will have to wait a while.