02-08-2020 09:26 PM
All my prints get stuck in que for some reason. I have updated the drivers, connected through wifi connection and pretty much tried everything else but it just keeps getting stuck in print que.
02-08-2020 10:54 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forum. I think you need to remove the queue. For Windows, please try:
- Hold down the Windows key and press R.
- From the Run window, type services.msc and hit enter.
- If the machine asks for Admin you have to accept this,
- Look down to the print spooler service, right click it and select properties
- Click on the Stop button,
- Browse to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\printers or C:\Windows\System\Spool\printers (this may be hidden)
- Delete the job inside this folder
- Reboot the machine
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.