carl1850
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problems with ink cartridge

HP ENVY 6234 Printer Serial No TH87U7W1J7
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I recently changed a print cartridge, and after doing this, the quality of printed photographs has deteriorated and I have a message on my printer stating "Remove and reinstall the indicated cartridge, making sure it is correctly installed." followed by "If this message continues to appear, replace the indicated cartridge". I subscribe to Instant Ink and currently have no spare cartridges, so I am now in a position where I cannot print any photographs - trying to contact any form of support with HP is futile, as there are no telephone numbers to use in the UK, but there are for customers in the US.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,566 21,521 1,817 2,905
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problems with ink cartridge

@carl1850 Welcome to HP Community!

Here are a few things you may want to know about your HP Instant Ink account page before we get into the details of resolving your concern: Click here for FAQs.
I suggest you try the steps mentioned in this article to resolve this issue: click here

• Your HP Instant Ink account page contains the data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  
  • It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP's data,  
  • Any issues will be shown with its solution using a step by step approach, to make it easier for you!

Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at "instantink.com".    

If the suggested information can't be found, You may respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a list of questions and I could provide a better solution once I have the answers: 

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation