Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hello, is anyone else having problems with there printer constantly making lines across there picture prints and causing me to use all the ink and only getting maybe 2 pictures out of a bran new set of ink??  this is happening to me all the time and I am getting so frustrated because of the cost of ink. I don't feel like this is my fault because it happens all the time.  Also I put bran new Ink in one time and then it came up on my computer that it was not genuine hp ink cartridge when I just bought it and it was hp.   I keep buying HP and keep having problems with HP Does anyone know what other kind of printer that I can buy without spending a fortune and that won't waist my ink like hp does all the time...??? I do clean my print heads and go through all the processes.  And it does print me out the pages showing me all the ink colors I have (wasting more ink) ridiculous. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kimbosue

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.